The zest in us
Why we exist
People have more stress and less time to deal with it.
Research shows that on any given day, 77% of people are stressed out (and the other 23% are probably napping or eating cake).
With more stress and less time to manage it, Hey Lemonade exists to bolster people on their best, worst and most in-between days. That’s why we’ve made our pep talks three to four minutes long and absolutely impossible to fail (even if you get distracted mid-pep, we’re proud of you for listening to half a pep, go you!).
However, Hey Lemonade is determined to be more pragmatic and less woo-woo. All our peps are based in evidence and brought to life by a team of the smartest, funniest, sagest writers we could find to ensure each pep is scientifically crafted to leave you feeling more optimistic.
Acknowledging that courage is fear walking and to continue to be brave in the face of it.
We believe that people are inherently good and doing their best. In any given moment, challenge or situation, something positive can be found.
We focus on the job at hand, show up for each other and get the job done.
We want people to feel valued and respected. We treat people fairly and with kindness.